Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday Weigh-In!

My poor bloggie...I'm sorry I've neglected you! 

I started nursing clinicals this week and have been so busy! For a teaching hospital, the RN and LPN i shadowed weren't very teachy-like. In fact, the only time they talked to me was when I asked them something or asked if they had anything for me to do. I know they're busy but at least acknowledge my presence! SO annoying, but oh well. I will have new people next week for clinicals, so I'm looking forward to that! And I did get to see a bone marrow biopsy done right in a patient's room. Pretty sweet!! After all, who wouldn't love these giant needles perforating their bones?!



Last night was the end of my clinicals for the week, so as soon as I came home and sat down on the couch, I passed out! For a solid 12 hours. Much needed rest :)

aaaand...today is my weekly weigh-in! Finally, some poundage lost! 


Happy Friday!! Time to go get my dance on! (Just Dance 2. teehee)

4 comments:

  1. nice!! way to go! keep it up! your inspiration!

    Hugs & Loves, Ariel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those needle make me wanna pass out. And keep it up sissy! Proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you go girl. so happy i found your blog. i hope you'll follow back. My name's Anna. I started my blog a little over a month ago. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. I grow up in the south and moved to Cali after graduating from college in Alabama. I'd love if you'd stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Would love your support. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete