Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wooosah!

This whole week has been nothing but one big ball of stress! Here's a recap of what went down...

Last Wednesday (the 2nd) I noticed that BofA took out my mortgage...TWICE! ugh. that's 1680.00 they wiped from my bank acct. AWESOME. And after numerous calls and several angry threats that went nowhere, it has been 8 days, and I still don't have my money. Funny how they can take your money so quickly, but when the fault is on them, they will take their sweet ass time to give it back! Long story short, Bank of America lied and told me it would take 3 days to give me my money back. It has been 8 days as of today, and according to them, it will take another 3-5 days. They have the worst customer service. And i'm SOO dissatisfied with their service/bank.

Soo as our bank account dwindled down to barely nothing, I was becoming more stressed! Not only did more bills have to be paid, but we also had plans to go to LA this weekend. How can we possibly go to LA with only a hundred bucks in our account and BofA refusing to directly give us our money back?!


Alas! Our federal tax return came today!! 3 grand in the bank and one big smile on this happy girl's face!! 

On another note, I spent countless hours/days studying for two tests i had this past Monday/Tuesday. One test was worth 25 points, the other (midterm) was worth 50 points. I did SO well on both, I raised my grade 10 points! woooo! (do happy dance here!)

And for some more good news, my car will be out of the body shop tomorrow! Finally! So it doesn't look like this anymore!! ::gag::


And for some randomness...I de-furminated Kenai today because she is going through one of her shedding periods. SO. MUCH. HAIR.


hair that stuck to me!

And of course, we can't forget Leila! She wants to be featured too! Lol.


Well that's all for now! Congrats if you actually sat through and read all of this! 

Happy Thursday Bloggerifics! :)

5 comments:

  1. What excellent timing for the tax return {but completely ridiculous about BofA!}
    I love the pic of all the hair from your pup, you could make a sweater lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugg, how annoying!! And I agree with Dancer above, you should totally make a sweater from all that hair! Haha, there was so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And hair stuck to those monkey toes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog design, soooo cute!! <3

    ReplyDelete