Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tuesday already?!

Wait...is today? Why yes, it already is! Hello March! Where in the heck did you come from?!

Welp, it was back to the daily grind yesterday...so I haven't had much going on besides school, school, and hey whadda ya know? More school!

Oh, and I've been contemplating on joining my sister Angie on her weight loss journey. It's March now...which means warm weather is just around the corner (hello rompers and sundresses!) and pretty soon bikini season hits (cringing face). Oy! But when you have hypothyroidism, it's not always the easiest to lose the weight. I've never been a skinny kid. In fact, I've always been "big-boned" (god...what an awkward term). And just like most girls...I've been at my best weight when I was in high school. That is, until I turned 16. When all I felt like doing was sleeping and just felt tired all the time. Long story short...I was inevitably diagnosed with hypothyroidism and have yo-yo'd on the scale the past 7 years. UGH. But what better motivation than a wedding down the road and a sister who I can lean on for support? Stay tuned for the ultimate decision...

And just for shits and giggles, here's some random pics from today!
I love cooking with color :)
Tonight's Dinner!
The kids...Leila & Kenai

Phoenix Sunset :)

Goodnight Lovelies!♥  







2 comments:

  1. Mmm...those potatoes sure do look mouth-watering! And my, what good-looking pups you have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute puppies! And dinner looks delicious~ I love yellow squash.

    ReplyDelete