Friday, March 25, 2011

Weekly Weigh-In!

Oh it's that time again!

So I haven't seen a change in weight...BUT I have seen a change in the inches numbers everywhere else. So that's pretty pleasing. I also just started doing awesome cardio on my Wii this past week thanks to Just Dance 2! Who knew you could get so sweaty from a video game?! The game also has a "Just Sweat" program where it tallies the calories you burn from each song. I don't know how accurate it is, but I usually have to dance 4-6 songs to burn 1,000-1,500 calories (my daily goal). And each song is 3-4 minutes long. It's a workout!! I'm usually dying of a heart attack by the 5th song! Pheeew!

And here are the results! (drumroll please!)


Oh yeah! That's 1" off the thunder thighs! Woooo!

Even though I didn't lose any poundage this week, I'm not letting it get me down. I know I will have a harder time thanks to my awesomely underactive thyroid slowing my metabolism down. But it's great to see that inches have been lost!

Happy Friday all! ♥ 


Oh and just for shits and giggles, here's a video for Friday! If monotoned, lack-of-talent songs are your thing, this is your type of music!


Can you believe this girl made more than a million dolllars off this song? It's had over 3 million purchases on iTunes! What. The. Eff.


2 comments:

  1. Good for you! We just got the Kinect (spell?) for Christmas, and we love it! We burn hundreds of cals. on that thing... I think it's pretty awesome:D
    I so need to go on the Kinect more often. *sigh* hopefully it will help trim my waist a lil' while watching the carbs:)
    catch you later in blog land:D
    *Allie*
    ps... something is really wrong with that gals voice...to much...twang-y-ness:( *blah*

    ReplyDelete
  2. this video cracks me up it is so ridiculous and bad!
    I am a new follower! Your blog is so cute and your dogs are adorable. I'm from AK so I'm partial to the name kenai :)
    --Erinn

    ReplyDelete