Friday, March 11, 2011

Weekly Weigh-In!

Welp, it's friday. And that means it's time to track my weight-loss progress! 


I'm a weeee bit disappointed in some of the numbers, but have nobody to blame but myself! I only did 3 days of exercise the entire week (stupid midterms) and realize I gotta step it up if I wanna see better results! I wish I had a way to measure my face. That's always the best indicator of weight loss! When I don't end up having a moon-face in all the pics I take!

I've gone 1 week without fast food or soda!! I'm so proud of myself :) I miss the ease of pulling up to the drive-thru and ordering whatever fatty high-calorie menu item my little heart desires. But I've also learned how to cook with more fresh veggies! Hooray healthiness!

And for a side note, you wanna know how I can tell it's Spring?! The return of the flip-flop tan lines!!


Ha! Sorry for all you "feet are soo nasty" people out there! But nothing says ooh, i'm getting tanner than the proof on my feet! And this is just the start. Sometimes it gets soo bad, friends/family say "oh, i thought you were wearing shoes!" har har har. NOT funny.

Happy Friday! Hope you're all enjoying the spring weather as much as I am (80 degree weather here in AZ)! Not to rub it in ;)

2 comments:

  1. WOW thats a great inspiration and only in 1 week! xox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so brave to share this online. And well done with the weight loss!
    No flip flops over here yet, as we still have snow, so I am jealous.Wish you a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete