Thursday, March 3, 2011

Show Me Your...

Ring(s)!

Mrs. Yellow Ribbon has a great new link up for all you sassy ladies out there wanting to show off your sparklies!

Ta-da! My engagement ring :)
Please excuse my chub fingers.
A better close-up

Did you look at rings together?
Why yes we did. And we picked it out right on the spot. I never had a formal proposal, more like Ron asked me one day "hey...let's get married." Ok...I don't know if that counts as a proposal or more of a statement? But either way, I was pretty excited! So once it was decided, then we went to go pick out a ring. Back-asswards, I know :)


Do you like your ring? Did you from the beginning?...and be honest!
Of course I do, silly! It was picked by me from the beginning!


I had a hard time picking one out and just couldn't find a ring that screamed "Pick me! Pick me!" Luckily we had a great jeweler who picked up on my frustration. After getting to know me a little better, she went to the back, brought out a ring, and in that instant, I fell in love. (With the ring...not her :P)


How often do you wear your rings?
Always. Always. Always. Except when I shower or do the dishes. 


Do you clean your rings?
I do. Not as often as I should. The Jared's people always yell at me for not coming in on schedule. ha! Sometimes when I just need a quick fix, I wash it gently in some good ol' arm & hammer! (please don't yell at me all you jewelry buffs. lol)


What went through your mind the very first time you saw your ring?
It's soo me! But oy, how much is this gonna cost?!

10 comments:

  1. Ooohhh! Your ring is so sparkly!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, so pretty and the side view is awesome too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your man did good! ;) It's beeeeyoooooteeeefullll...and so sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sparkly!

    (ps, love your nail polish hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your ring is straight glamour - love it! thanks for the awesome tunes - i've been doing a little dance in my chair while reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful hun :) what a great post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. holy bling, my jaw dropped! it's huge and beautiful!! it makes me want a new big ol' ring!! hahaha! good luck with your new adventure of being a military wife, it's quite the experience, but you'll find out how strong of a woman you are to be married to a military man, and you won't be more proud of your man!! :)

    hillary

    ReplyDelete